Loot Sources: Chests, Barrels, Treasure Piles.
Mobs: Kobolds, Lizards, Lizardmen, Rats, Scorpions, Troglogytes, Deep Ones, Tengus, Dracotaurs, Ogres, and Dragons.
- Full list of mobs and mob attributes found here (Google Spreadsheet)
Ally: Dragon* Chinese Ancient
- Level 1: Kobolds, Lizardmen, Scorpions, and Lizards.
- Level 2: Lizardmen, Troglogytes, Lizards, Scorpions, Rats, some Kobolds, and Dragon Saxon Youngling.
- Level 3: Lizardmen, Troglogytes, Lizards, Rats, Deep Ones, and Dragon Saxon Youngling.
- Level 4: Troglogytes, Deep Ones, Dragon Saxon Mature, and Dragon* Ancient Chinese.
- Level 5: Deep Ones, Tengus, Ogres, Dracotaurs, Dragon Saxon Ancient/Dragon Undead Ancient.
- Fire: Rare, 1-2 types of fire elementals in each of the 5 levels.
- Holy: Very Rare, Dragon* Chinese Ancient in level 4, (and perhaps one of the unique mobs before final boss, need confirmation).
- Lightning: Common in Levels 3-4, Uncommon in level 5.
- Necrotic: Uncommon, in all levels except 2.
- Poison: Very Common in Levels 1-3.
- Psychic: Rare, Deep One Minion in levels 4-5.
- Silver: Common, in level 5
- Holy: Cave Scorpion and Deep One Minion.
- Lightning: Troglogyte Cleric.
- Silver: Dragon Saxon Youngling, Dragon Saxon Mature, Dragon* Chinese Ancient, Dracotaur Clerics, Dragon Saxon Ancient, and Dragon Undead Ancient.
- Fire: Flame-tongued Lizard, Desert Scorpion, Lava Rat, Dragon Saxon Youngling, Dragon Saxon Mature, Dracotaur Celtic, and Dragon Saxon Ancient.
- Holy: Dragon* Chinese Ancient.
- Lightning: Stun Lizard and Deep Ones.
- Necrotic: Kobold Scorpion-rider and Dragon Undead Ancient.
- Poison: Lizardman Tracker, Cave Scorpion, Giant Scorpion, Black Rat, and Troglogyte Nomad
- Psychic: Deep One Minion.
- Character with high defense and high health or any non fire damage ranged/magic character.
- As most rooms of this dungeon are filled with 3+ mobs at a time, high starting defense and health can help mitigate damage and keep you alive long enough to regenerate health via items and successfully gear up.
- Surprisingly enough, there aren't very many mobs in the dungeon that's vulnerable to a specific elemental damage nor a single resistance that's dominant through all 5 levels. Damage type wise, most characters will have about the same difficulty.
- Non fire damage ranged/magic character: Dragon minibosses often spawn in the middle of larger rooms and use fire magic to attack. Since fire has the chance to break gear, ranged/magic characters have the advantage of attacking them without having to first close the gap.
- Fire and necrotic resistance for the final boss will help reduce the damage done by each boss form. With 25~ defense, the ancient dragon will still do 8-16 damage per hit without resists.